All Montague athletes will be required to complete the following steps in order to be allowed to practice or tryout for their respective sport.
- FINAL FORMS – All parents and athletes will be required to register online using FINAL FORMS. Please refer to PARENTPLAYBOOK Montague. This document will guide you in registering the student-athlete.
- According to the Covid-19 MHSAA athletic physical waiver athletic eligibility, your student’s 2019-2020 physical will be valid. A student-athlete will need to fill out and return the attached form below if they have a valid sports physical on file. 2020-2021 MHSAA Sports Form
- If your student-athlete did not have a physical for the 2019-2020 school year they will need to have a valid physical after 4-15-2020 on file. The MHSAA physical form will be filled out by a physician. MHSAA Physical Form.
- Pay to participate fees will not be collected at this time. Due to the uncertainty of athletics happening this fall, we are not making this mandatory at this time. Pay to participate fees will be due before the first contest. Pay to participate fees for the 2020-2021 school year are $75 for MHS and $5 for NBC.
- Please refer any questions to the coach of your athlete’s sport/s in regards to starting times. Listed below are the starting dates for fall athletics.
MHS Football – Season postponed until spring
MHS Girls Golf – Wednesday, August 12
MHS Cross Country – Wednesday, August 12
MHS Volleyball – Wednesday, August 12
MHS Boys Soccer – Wednesday, August 12
MHS Sideline Cheer – Delayed until further notice
NBC 7th and 8th Football – Season postponed until spring
NBC 7th and 8th Girls Basketball – Delayed until further notice
NBC 6th-8th Boys and Girls Cross Country – Monday, August 24
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the athletic office.
Jay Mulder – Athletic Director